Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Tab!

Today I have been playing with blogger and trying to figure out how to enhance my blog.  I have had the idea of wanting to add more content to my blog but just didn't know how to do it.  Well, I have figured out how to add a new tab so there it is!  At the top of my blog, it is call Everyday Life...Personalized.  It is still under construction as I still have tons of stuff to add to it but hey, it is there and I have some pics posted there.  Check it out!  Let me know what you think!  I am trying to get my home business up and running and thought this would be a great place to advertise!  I hope you enjoy my work and check back soon for more additions!
Here is a sample of what you might find in the new tab!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. When I looked at your blog and saw that you are C's daughter in law, I was just amazed at what a small world it is.
    I became a new follower and I absolutely love the cake carrier. It is too cute.
    By the way I love what you named your son.

    ReplyDelete