Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grandparents Day

Did you know that Sunday, September 12th is Grandparents Day?

~Gi Gi & Poppi~
 
M~ is blessed to have wonderful grandparents and they are an important part of his life, so we are doing something special for them.

~Pops & Nana~
 
Today we participated in a free craft event, at a local store, to test out a project for Grandparents Day.  I must say I have found a new product that I am in love with!!!!  M~ and I are going to work on his gift for his grandparents this week.  I will have pics up soon of the completed project.

If you are looking for a special gift for your child's grandparents let me know and I will share my idea!  I don't want to post on here just yet as someone may peek in and see!  

What is your child doing for their grandparents on September 12th?

No comments:

Post a Comment