Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nice to Meet You!


Well, I thought I should start this first post with a little intro about our family. Hubby J~ was working in call center doing tech support for the Apple IPhone, however he has been laid off...so now he spends much of his time job hunting. When he is not working we spend much of the time together and share baby duties. He is a great help to me around the house and with M~. Something you may not know about J~....hmmm.....oh yeah, he LOVES to cook! And man is he a great cook. Just tonight he grilled pork chops, made homemade mashed potatoes, and served up some broccoli and cheese! It was delicious! Now little baby M~...is currently 6 1/2 months old and is a great blessing to us both! He is a special guy, he brings us lots of joy and happiness! M~ is what we call our little miracle baby, he was born 2 months early and spent his first 3 weeks in the NICU. When he was born he only weighed 4.5 pounds and was tiny, but he is growing like a weed now! He is weighing in at 14.5 pounds now, and looks just like his daddy but acts like his mommy. Just this week his Gigi bough him a shirt that says: 50% Mommy +50% Daddy ------------------ 100% Adorable And man is that true and he knows it already! Everywhere we go his always flirting with the ladies and flashing his money maker (that is what I call his smile) So I guess that only leaves me...B~ well what can I tell you about myself? I am a stay at home Mommy but always busy! I also run a small business out of my home, and am currently taking an online web design class, as well as attending small business seminars at least once a week! So needless to say, I always have something going on. Well, guess I better get going, it is time for bed! I will try to keep up blogging and promise things should be much shorter in the future. Just thought I would introduce ourselves a little bit, so with all that said, We are The Sassy Massey's and nice to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Yeh Bambie! So glad you started a blog!!! Can't wait to watch M grow through your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is #37 in our 100 things to do b/4 we graduate to HEAVEN!!! We have never posted to a blog, but the things we do for our chilluns.
    We are part of the Sassy Massey's posse. Things can get wild & crazy with alot of Love & Prayers.
    Mom & Tony

    ReplyDelete